- The PDF library has been updated to make processing drawings faster and more stable.
- When changing the scale of a drawing after takeoff has been done, all takeoff affected should have their lengths updated in the Estimating solution.
- Under some circumstances it was possible for the program to not allow the renaming of tree branches. This has been corrected.
- When moving traces in the tree, it was possible that the trace wouldn’t be removed from the old branch. This now works as expected.
- When performing a pattern search, it was possible under some circumstances for the application to hang requiring a restart of the application. This has since been corrected.
- When deleting a measurement from within Trimble Accubid™ Classic Estimating, it was possible for the measurement to continue to display in the LiveCount Measurement List window. This now functions as expected.
- When switching projects, sometimes LiveCount would switch back to the previous project, rather than continuing in the same project as expected. This has been corrected.