New features and changes
The following improvements have been made to the Trimble FabShop software:
Users are able to change\specify the directory for files generated by the software.
The last used options on the Import window are remembered.
- Downloads to a coil line and coil line export files now support cleats.
- Multiple holes on multiple blanks may now be saved in the generic output file.
Users are now able to delete multiple jobs
- Corrected processing issues with fitting #602(Special Square to Round).
- Multiple holes on multiple blanks may now be added when burning Standard Duct.
- Improved liner hole alignment for fitting #608.
Corrected CNC errors when circular and rectangular hole dimensions are zero.