The following enhancements have been added to the PipeDesigner 3D software in this release.
PipeDesigner 3D CAD
Autodesk Product Compatibility
This release of the PipeDesigner 3D software is compatible with the following Autodesk products:
- AutoCAD® 2017
- AutoCAD® Architecture 2017
- AutoCAD® MEP 2017
It will not work with any other version of these applications.
- A new checkbox is available under Options / PipeDesigner 3D System. This allows you to turn on/turn off the elevation prompt when placing pipe or fittings. Note: This checkbox is selected by default. If you want to turn the prompt off, you must clear this checkbox .
- When using a 3D or shaded visual style, a route line added using the Plus Grip now works as expected. Note: This issue pertains only to using straight AutoCAD with the PipeDesigner 3D software.
- The Rolling Offset option, available while drawing route lines, now works as expected.
- Sloped Router lines now place at the proper elevation (based on the elevation of the object you are using for reference).
- The lengthen grip now behaves as expected (no longer adds another coupling or connection).
- When using the Plus Grip is used to add a route line to a PipeDesigner 3D object running vertically in +-z, the route line now places correctly.
- You can now resize the Add New Spool dialog. This allows you to increase the size of the dialog to view more details within.